As an industry partner to the design and construction profession, AIA Blue Ridge would like to offer your organization the opportunity to support AIA Blue Ridge throughout the year as a Friend of the Blue Ridge for 2018.
This year AIA Blue Ridge is hosting two marque events in addition to our regular chapter meetings and tours. The Bi-Annual Design and Honor Awards will be hosted this year and our annual educational event on September 20th. Attendees will include Architect members of AIA Blue Ridge, members of allied organizations (CSI, ASCE, ASHRAE & USGBC SWVA), faculty and students of the VT School of Architecture + Design.
We are requesting our industry partners support these events and
As a “Friend of AIA Blue Ridge” you will receive the following benefits:
- Complementary Registration for two attendees (seminars and reception) for the Education Event on September 21st.
- Opportunity to set up “table sized” exhibit for the evening reception 5:30-7:00 September 21st, during the Education Event.
- Recognition before the Keynote Lecture.
- “Side-bar” ad on AIA Blue Ridge web site that will link to your company’s web page.
- An opportunity to host a chapter-wide Lunch and Learn for your product in the coming year.
- Invitation to our Design and Honor Awards Ceremony, September, 2018.
- Invitation to chapter meetings, including the November Chapter-wide meeting.
We hope you continue to show your support of AIA Blue Ridge by being a Friend of the Blue Ridge in 2018.
JW Blanchard, AIA
(540) 857 3567 Ph
AIA Blue Ridge President 2018-2019