AIA Blue Ridge invites organizations to support AIA Blue Ridge throughout the year as a Friend of the Blue Ridge for 2017.
This year AIA Blue Ridge is hosting two marquee events in addition to our regular chapter meetings and tours. The Virginia Tech / AIA BR Joint Lecture this April (exact date TBD) and our annual educational event on September 21st. Attendees will include Architect members of AIA Blue Ridge, members of allied organizations (CSI, ASCE, ASHRAE & USGBC SWVA), and faculty and students of the VT School of Architecture + Design.
We are requesting our industry partners support these events and as a “Friend of AIA Blue Ridge” you will receive the following benefits:
- Complementary Registration for two attendees (seminars and reception) for the Education Event on September 21st.
- Opportunity to set up “table sized” exhibit at the evening reception 5:30-7:00 September 21st, during the Education Event.
- Recognition before the Keynote Lecture.
- “Side-bar” ad on AIA Blue Ridge web site that will link to your company’s web page.
- An opportunity to host a chapter-wide Lunch and Learn for your product in the coming year.
- Invitation to chapter meetings, including the December Chapter-wide meeting.
We hope you continue to show your support of AIA Blue Ridge by being a Friend of the Blue Ridge in 2017.
Husain Alam, AIA
(540) 555 4949 Ph
AIA Blue Ridge President 2016-2017