AIA Blue Ridge seeks to recognize outstanding design by practitioners and students in our region with the 2018 Design + Honor Awards.
We welcome Design Award submissions of built and unbuilt projects from the last eight years as well as Honor Award nominations of non-member individuals, organizations, and buildings of enduring contribution.
Join us on Friday, 21 September 2018, in Downtown Roanoke for a day of continuing education followed by the Design + Honor Awards Ceremony in the evening.
Stay tuned to this space for updates.
Design + Honor Awards
- Renovation / Historic Preservation
- Interior Design
- Non-member Individuals / Organizations
- Test of Time Building Award
Entry + Submission Guidelines
- Student Entry Fee / Submissions: 30 MAY 2018
- Practitioner Entry Fee / Form: 29 JUNE 2018
- Practitioner Project Submissions: 27 JULY 2018
- Design + Honor Awards Ceremony: 21 SEPT 2018
Entry Fees (first/subsequent)
- AIA Member: $155 / 110
- Associate Members: $100 / 70
- Non-AIA Members: $315 / 225
- Students: $20 / 20